Cheat (USA, 2023)
-
A movie perhaps best described as the deprived-of-oxygen-at-birth bastard
child of *It Follows* (2014 / trailer) and the US version of *The Ring *(2002
/ ...
What could possibly go wrong?: Four Sided Triangle
-
* [image: Cover art - Four Sided Triangle (1953)]Now Playing: **Four Sided
Triangle* (1953)
*Pros:* The unique, ironic premise of out-of-control science ...
Secrets of the Italian Guesthouse, by Sue Moorcroft
-
As regular readers of the blog will know, I've been friends with Sue
Moorcroft since we first met at the Kettering Writers Group in 1999 (we
genre writers ...
ART OF DARKNESS – a graphic novelette
-
Coming soon… ART OF DARKNESS – A graphic novelette by Greg Chapman
(self-published, 2026) SYNOPSIS: An artist grieving the loss of his wife
and unborn chil...
The Shadows That We Carry
-
Alongside nineteen other authors, I was lucky enough to donate a short
story to the charity anthology, The Shadows That We Carry, published by
William Beck...
Father's Day
-
Hey again.
Father’s Day. That time of year when we all run out and buy the old feller
a random card with some amusing comment about age or being cool on t...
Folklore in Horror
-
So hey! Interested in being part of an academic study on the role of
folklore in horror? (You know you are!) I’m working on a new project about
this, and I...
Christmas Gifts for the Horror Lover
-
Horror is a billion-dollar industry, so I like to devote a post each year
to Christmas gift suggestions that won't cost a (severed) arm and leg. Here
are...
Nightmare Fuel
-
[Visit the new website - www.thehorrorgrove.com] [WP] The job of a mattress
is to soak up all the nightmares a person has and keep them locked away.
The lo...
Tom H's Blog of Horror Top Films of 2016!!
-
The following list is my top ten films that I reviewed or watched in 2016!
This is truly the best of the best!!!
10- Southbound (2016) by Roxanne Benjamin...
Essay: Why I like living in a small town
-
7B English
Mrs. Galligan
I love small town life. I know it’s not for everybody, but I think it’s the
best thing ever and I wouldn’t want to live anywhere...
"Goodnight Mommy" by Olga Neuwirth
-
The Austrian horror film "Goodnight Mommy" is disturbing, slow, moody, and
beautifully shot and Olga Neuwirth's dense, atmospheric score underscores
the...
COMICS SUCK! - Adventure Comics #439 (June 1975)
-
*40 YEARS AGO - April 1975*
*ADVENTURE COMICS #439 (DC Comics)*
"The Voice That Doomed ... The Spectre"
By Michael Fleisher (w); Jim Aparo (a, l) & Joe Orla...
Tusk, il Kevin Smith che non t'aspetti!
-
Ieri ho finalmente colmato una lacuna che mi portavo dietro da troppo
tempo, visionando l'ultima fatica del goliardico e camaleontico Kevin
Smith. Se gi...
The Northwest Horror Show!!!
-
It wasn’t that long ago that i wrote about the Authentic feel of Grindhouse
cinema being largely
lost(https://doctorhavok.wordpress.com/2015/02/26/42nd-str...
57.
-
*Move to Transylvania.*
Joke! Frankly, it is asking a lot–you’ll have to learn Rumanian and put up
with bad, European winters. But you can always visit V...
No comments:
Post a Comment