Quick Update: I have fallen and I can't get up!

My wife has taken away all my electronics for awhile, I fell on ice last Saturday and broke my ankle where the short of it is I have 8 screws and a new holding plate. I am heavy medicated and loopy, typing this I hope it makes sense. Now this is not the world's worst injury, I have never broke anything. I want to thank all my friends and family for all the support. I looked in my email folder there is like 650 emails, I cannot even pull enough to start looking at them.

I have a regular doctor's appointment today for some other issues, then it's bed rest for two solid weeks and then back to the other doctor for more... I have an iPad once in a while so I am on Facebook. My wife is sleeping right now, so she doesn't know I am here. Shhhhhhhh!

I will be back, I am really not used to this type of pain... sorry I am a wuss! I will try to catch up soon, thank you for your friendship and "I will be back"... I am going to duplicate this on my sites, so if have read this before... you have!

-Jeremy [Retro]

2 comments:

WatchingTheDead said...

Ouch, oh noes! Hope you're on the mend soon and if you need any temp help with admin I have some free time.

Steven @ WTD

Campbell3555 said...

Sorry to hear of your pain man! Good luck on your recuperation! Don't be afraid to take your pain meds. Eight screws is no laughing matter where pain is concerned. Ouch. HUGGS. Good Luck.

HBA MASTER BLOG ROLL