Submit your votes: HBA Top Ten Head Explosions

Alright, to avoid some of the vagueness from the last survey, let's go for something clean and concise: The HBA's Top Ten Head Explosions!! As always, all votes MUST be submitted via e-mail to horrorbloggeralliance@hotmail.com, and NOT in the comments below. This will be a blind ballot with no nominations, so you are free to nominate whichever ten head explosions rocked your faces off. You do not need to rate your submissions in order from first to last, as each vote will hold the same weight. You also do not necessarily need to submit ten nominations if you cannot think of more than a certain number of films. The hope here is to offer every film a chance to be included in the final Top Ten, and to create an organic list that is truly based on everyone's individual votes.

Also, this specific list is for head explosions; this disqualifies beheadings (which will be saved for another day), however we will accept head crushes (as long as they were awesome and or gooey).

Voting will be closed on Tuesday, March 23rd, after which the votes will be tallied and the list will appear here on the HBA homepage! We encourage everyone to participate in order to create the strongest and most accurate listing possible. Again, please do not include any possible submissions in the comments, we do not want to throw off the votes, but we look forward to reading everyone's submissions!

HorrorBlips: vote it up!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh snap, so many!

B-Movie Becky said...

This is going to be the greatest top ten list ever!!!! I'm so excited, I almost fell out of my swivel chair!

Haha, now I just have to think of my own top ten.

I Like Horror Movies said...

Ohhh mines definitely in, cant wait to see what everyone comes up with! I threw in a couple of obscure ones to see if anyone else backs me up on um

Pat Tillett said...

got this one already...
the things that come up when guys compare notes...

Elwood Jones said...

Thanks for cheering me up with this post, as honestly it was a pretty cruddy day, until I read this.
I think I've got a couple of obsure ones in my list and several ones I know everyone is gonna name.

R.D. Penning said...

Hands down the best top ten list in history!!! haha

Anonymous said...

I wish I could actually name 10. Sadly, I doubt I can because going through my inventory I only see like 5 or so that I've seen that feature that. However, I'll bet I can predict what number 1 will be.:)

Matt-suzaka said...

Do Peter North films count?

HBA MASTER BLOG ROLL