Im a Strange Kid!

Hey boys and ghouls,

I feel very honored to be letting you all know that I have just been interviewed by the
Strange Kids Club. For those of you who are not familiar with the Strange Kids Club it is a world filled will everything that made your childhood worth living, and is brought back to life as vivid as you remember it. I want to thank Ron for this wonderful opportunity to bring a little piece of me out to those who may not have had the chance to see it. Please hop over to the Strange Kids Club and meet up with your childhood, and check out my interview while your there.

Later days,

Chistopher

- - - All original artwork on this blog (c) Chris Zenga. This artwork is under a Creative Commons Licence. See The Day After for details.
HorrorBlips: vote it up!

1 comment:

HBA MASTER BLOG ROLL