The HBA Takes A Stab At: Paranormal Activity 2!

http://www.smartcine.com/images/paranormal_activity_2_final_poster.jpg


Another week and another film for the HBA to take a stab at, and this time it comes in the form of Paranormal Activity 2, the sequel to the mega successful surprise hit of last year. I think most horror fans shared a collective sigh when they heard that there would be a sequel to Paranormal Activity, let alone a sequel that would be rushed into theaters less than a year later, but the reviews I have glanced over have been surprisingly very good. However, it is not the opinion of mainstream websites and news sources that I trust nearly as much as the one of my fellow horror fans, the ones that don't get paid for their opinions but do it out of passion. So carry forth my dear HABer, stab away and let us know YOUR verdict (by leaving a link to your review in the comments section below, naturally)!


Dinner With Max Jenke: Paranormal Activity 2


Horro's Gory Reviews: Reviews to die for!!!: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2 REVIEW


Cyberschizoid: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2 - Is It As Good The Second Time Around?

5 comments:

Jeff Allard said...

You can believe the good word on this, Matt. To my surprise, they did a bang-up job on the sequel. Here's my write-up:

http://dinnerwithmaxjenke.blogspot.com/2010/10/paranormal-activity-2.html

Matt-suzaka said...

Thanks for the submission, Jeff! I am really happy to hear all the good reviews for any sequel to a horror film I enjoyed. I'm curious as to how it will go at the box office?

Admin said...

The first one was cheesy. The second one is probably even more cheesy. I can only take so much cheese before I get sick!

HorrO said...

I was not a fan of the first Paranormal Activity, but the sequel won me over. Find out why by reading my review at www.horrosgoryreviews.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey there guys and ghouls!
My brief review of Paranormal Activity 2 can be found here -

http://www.cyberschizoid.com/2010/11/paranormal-activity-2-is-it-as-good.html

Better late than never!

HBA MASTER BLOG ROLL