Zombies On A Tuesday! Make Friends!


...IT'S ON RANDOM
There is some really great things there from art, info and well everything... oh did I mention there were zombies, so go there... you won't be sorry.


ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE
For the latest zombie stuff and great interviews, products and all around cool cat and well such a great perspective on the zombie world.


ZOMBIES AND TOYS
The name says it all, so I won't tell you any more.

Go there now, I said now... show them the love and support as a good HBA Member should.  Only sorry if you don't go, cause I will know... I am only human, but have the ability to see what you are doing. If there is something special you would like to promote, let me know.
-Jeremy [iZombie]
HBA Staffer

3 comments:

Zombie said...

Oh wow!! Thanks for the shout out buddy! :)

Anonymous said...

So damn sweet!!!!!!! Thanks for the shout out!

zombies and toys said...

Thanks for the props!

HBA MASTER BLOG ROLL