New Blog Additions: 7/24/10

Wow, do we have a crazy amount of new blogs added to the HBA this time around! To be honest, we have been slacking here at HBA headquarters…Carl's in for his sex change reversal surgery (dude just can't make up his mind), and I have been constantly fighting off hordes of women, slaying dragons and stopping the oil leak, but that's nothing new I suppose.
Anyways, check out all of these fantastic new additions to the HBA, and if for some reason you were missed, please leave a comment or shoot us an email at horrorbloggeralliance (@) hotmail (.) com and all will be fixed.
Guts and Grog Reviews

Scary Film Review

Twin Cities' Monster Kids & More

The Roads of Autumn Dusk

Memoirs Of A Scream Queen. I Am JennyB

Hammer & Thongs

The Sky Has Fallen

The Deadly Indie Drive In

The Girl Who Loves Horror

Horror and Gore

Deadly Serious

Disturbing Entertainment

DeadFi

The Sketchy Things ArtBlog

Rough Ride Creations

A Southern Life in Scandalous Times

Stoned Horror Critic

Obfuscation of Reality

Slaughter Film

Citizen Kruge

Vamplit's Library

A Leaf On A Windy Day

Randy Siplon – Illustration

The Halloween Tree

Angelica Raene

HorrorBlips: vote it up!

9 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

Greetings!
I am giving this award to you...one of my favorite blogs and places I believe need some well deserved attention. I thought it might be fun to shake it up a bit, sort of a "Pay It Forward" move... let me explain.

01) Give the award to [10] who you like, but give a couple the "Next Blog" slider button on top... so random blogger people can feel the love from a stranger.

02) Post those you gave the award to, so fans of your site can see the places you like and Paid It Forward too.

*If we are not careful there will be "Zombie Rabbits" everywhere...

http://izombielover.blogspot.com

Jeremy
iZombie

Jenny Krueger said...

Wahoo! Thank you, thank you!

Clarence Dass said...

Hey guys... just wanted to share a short zombie film my friends and I made http://bit.ly/chX7t4

Hope you like it :D It's currently in a short film contest over at Yobi.

Michele (TheGirlWhoLovesHorror) said...

Thanks a bunch! Damn... there are way too many blogs out there for me to read...

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!! I thank you from the bottom of my decaying zombie heart for including me!
Dreaded Dreams
Petunia Scareum

Geoff said...

Here's one new addition! http://versatile-toppings.blogspot.com

Thanks, this is an awesome group!

ratatouille's archives said...

Welcome!
To all the new "horror" blog members...that are now members, of the Horror Blog Alliance.
DeeDee ;-D

Sir Jorge Orduna said...

i made it! I am finally a part of an alliance! I've been trying to get connected with others that love horror, and finally i'm at least a part of this fine site :)

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Welcome everyone! You will love it here...these are the coolest people!!

Cheers!

HBA MASTER BLOG ROLL