Welcome the new HBA MEMBERS and say "HELLO"...and like always check
here and the MEMBERS LIST to make everything is working links, names,
etc.
And Special thanks to Jukko1 from "Horror Underground" for all extra support, thank you!
Sorry for being so late, it's been HELL in my life...
Jeremy [Retro]
Oh, No... Let's Go CRAZY!
HBA Curator
--------------------------------------------------
NEW HBA MEMBERS:
--------------------------------------------------
A - Anything Horror
http://www.anythinghorror.com
Anything Horror Scott
A - Arquivoxdecinema
www.arquivoxdecinema.blogspot.com
Wendellx
C - Cameron's Pit of Terror
http://thepitofterror.com
Cameron
C - Christian Moran
http://christian-moran.macmate.me/editor/HOME.html
Christian
C - Classic Monsters
www.classic-monsters.com
Nige
G - Girl Terror
http://www.girlterror.com
Tiffany
H - Horror Binge
http://horrorbinge.com/
Aaron
H - HORROR GALORE
http://www.horrorgalore.com
Frank
H - Horror Underground
horrorunderground.org
Jukko1
I - I See Hungry People
http://iseehungrypeople.net
PT Potts
S - Splatter Girl
http://www.splattergirl.org/
Saren
W - Warren Is Weird
http://warrenisweird.com
Warren
Y - You May Be Dead and Dreaming
http://ymbdad.blogspot.ca/
LK Ultra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HBA MASTER BLOG ROLL
-
-
Spaceship Terror...a B-flick on Steroids - Spaceship Terror on Tubi TV Let’s be blunt, not all indie flicks are well thought out and filmed even worse, but with Spaceship Terror, it was quite ap...7 years ago
-
Folklore in Horror - So hey! Interested in being part of an academic study on the role of folklore in horror? (You know you are!) I’m working on a new project about this, and I...7 years ago
-
3 Times The Walking Dead messed up a chance to make the show better - With Rick Grimes leaving The Walking Dead is huge shoes to fill There's no doubt that the writing and character development on the hit show hasn't been ...8 years ago
-
PHANTASM: RAVAGER (2016) - PHANTASM: RAVAGER (2016) (R) Director: David Hartman 85 minutes United States After 18 long years, the world finally has its next and final Phantasm f...9 years ago
-
Essay: Why I like living in a small town - 7B English Mrs. Galligan I love small town life. I know it’s not for everybody, but I think it’s the best thing ever and I wouldn’t want to live anywhere...10 years ago
-
Epilog – Zeichnung #18 - A lot of time has passed since those days. Dr. Brillenschnitzel and Madame Zeweçkasul developed a deep relationship while exploring … Continue reading →11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

2 comments:
Monsters rock! My latest star trek article features a creature of the deep with sharp teeth and a scary roar.
Thanks for adding Horror Binge to HBA. I look forward to comparing notes with other horror bloggers!
Post a Comment