More new additions today, be sure to get out there and follow these blogs:
A Racing Mind Lubbert-Das Toolshed of Horror! That Which Should Not Be Measured Radiation-Scarred Reviews Tales from the Dorkside Little Miss Zombie Day of the Woman Tea Party of the Dead
Cheat (USA, 2023)
-
A movie perhaps best described as the deprived-of-oxygen-at-birth bastard
child of *It Follows* (2014 / trailer) and the US version of *The Ring *(2002
/ ...
What could possibly go wrong?: Four Sided Triangle
-
* [image: Cover art - Four Sided Triangle (1953)]Now Playing: **Four Sided
Triangle* (1953)
*Pros:* The unique, ironic premise of out-of-control science ...
The Shadows That We Carry
-
Alongside nineteen other authors, I was lucky enough to donate a short
story to the charity anthology, The Shadows That We Carry, published by
William Beck...
Horror Entertainment Watched and Read in 2025
-
(Ratings 1/2* to *****)
*Movies*
28 Years Later (2025) ***1/2
32 Malasana (2020) ***
1974: The Possession of Altair (2017) **1/2
Abigail (2024) ***1/2
Adult...
Father's Day
-
Hey again.
Father’s Day. That time of year when we all run out and buy the old feller
a random card with some amusing comment about age or being cool on t...
Folklore in Horror
-
So hey! Interested in being part of an academic study on the role of
folklore in horror? (You know you are!) I’m working on a new project about
this, and I...
Christmas Gifts for the Horror Lover
-
Horror is a billion-dollar industry, so I like to devote a post each year
to Christmas gift suggestions that won't cost a (severed) arm and leg. Here
are...
Nightmare Fuel
-
[Visit the new website - www.thehorrorgrove.com] [WP] The job of a mattress
is to soak up all the nightmares a person has and keep them locked away.
The lo...
COMICS SUCK! - Adventure Comics #439 (June 1975)
-
*40 YEARS AGO - April 1975*
*ADVENTURE COMICS #439 (DC Comics)*
"The Voice That Doomed ... The Spectre"
By Michael Fleisher (w); Jim Aparo (a, l) & Joe Orla...
The Northwest Horror Show!!!
-
It wasn’t that long ago that i wrote about the Authentic feel of Grindhouse
cinema being largely
lost(https://doctorhavok.wordpress.com/2015/02/26/42nd-str...
Epilog – Zeichnung #18
-
A lot of time has passed since those days. Dr. Brillenschnitzel and Madame
Zeweçkasul developed a deep relationship while exploring …
Continue reading →
7 comments:
This crew is getting big like John Holmes and shit! Very cool!
made some more badges, if you want to use them please do...
http://izombielover.blogspot.com/2010/02/horror-blogger-alliance-member-part-iii.html
iZombie
Carl,
Tales From the Dorkside...Not seeing a link for it to the left. And with a name like that, I...Must...Read!
--J/Metro
And by "left"...I mean "right."
--J/Metro
On it, thanks man!
Hey loves,
TPOT-D was not supposed to be released for another two days so I can put some final tweaks on it :\
I'll take it down if you'd like and put it back up when it's ready?!
Post a Comment