i think my favorite part of this whole group we are part of is the names. the names are so fun and gives each of us such character. i have been trying to really look at some of the member's blogs, but this place is growing so fast it makes my zombie's head spin... iZ
Carl, you're going to think I'm just LOOKING for things wrong now--ha ha--but the blog is actually named "Who wants TATERS?" not "Who Wants TATTERS?". I wouldn't mention it if it was just misspelled in the post, but the link is misspelled too.
And for the record, I'm TOTALLY considering starting a mummy-centric blog and calling it "Who wants tatters?"
Bad Games You Should Play Anyway: Metroid
-
The trailer for a new Metroid game dropped recently; maybe it's just my
algorithm but I've seen a bunch of posts from people who are just getting
into ...
Spaceship Terror...a B-flick on Steroids
-
Spaceship Terror on Tubi TV
Let’s be blunt, not all indie flicks are well thought out and filmed even
worse, but with Spaceship Terror, it was quite ap...
Christmas Gifts for the Horror Lover
-
Horror is a billion-dollar industry, so I like to devote a post each year
to Christmas gift suggestions that won't cost a (severed) arm and leg. Here
are...
Wyrmwood: Road Of The Dead (2014)
-
28 Days Later, Mad Max, Bad Taste, The Paul Hogan Show, The 'A' Team and
everyone's favourite book of the bible. Hilarious, bloody and ingenious.
An OckZ...
Tusk, il Kevin Smith che non t'aspetti!
-
Ieri ho finalmente colmato una lacuna che mi portavo dietro da troppo
tempo, visionando l'ultima fatica del goliardico e camaleontico Kevin
Smith. Se gi...
10 comments:
i think my favorite part of this whole group we are part of is the names. the names are so fun and gives each of us such character. i have been trying to really look at some of the member's blogs, but this place is growing so fast it makes my zombie's head spin...
iZ
Totally agree, there is so much originality out there, I try so hard to catch up with everyone but I wish I had 100hrs in a day!!
Yes, agreed....
Thanks for the addition!
Thanks so much for adding Creepy Kitch! Can't wait to start reading new blogs!:)
Carl, you're going to think I'm just LOOKING for things wrong now--ha ha--but the blog is actually named "Who wants TATERS?" not "Who Wants TATTERS?". I wouldn't mention it if it was just misspelled in the post, but the link is misspelled too.
And for the record, I'm TOTALLY considering starting a mummy-centric blog and calling it "Who wants tatters?"
--J/Metro
In home country, taters eat you
Whats taters, precious?
Yeah, I noticed the spelling mistake, but didn't want to say anything for fear of seeming ungrateful....
And the mummy idea is golden.
Were a pretty egoless bunch, never feel like you cant speak up in any way Andrew =D
Post a Comment